It is the desire and mission of Hospice of Guernsey, Inc.:
- To integrate all dimensions of end of life care, such as physical, social, psychological, and spiritual needs;
- To provide dignified, compassionate, comfort-oriented care to terminally ill in our community
regardless of their age, race, religion or ability to pay;
- To empower those facing end of life, the ability to live their lives with peace and dignity;
- To make our services available to all that need them, including those who survive;
By a qualified and competent team which commits to continuously improve the quality of care they provide.
- Be recognized as the expert in delivery of individualized professional and supportive Hospice services.
- To optimize availability of access to Hospice and Palliative care for patients and their families throughout
the counties served.
- Increase the community’s awareness of Hospice of Guernsey, Inc. as part of the continuum of care.
- Embrace diversity and growth while remaining committed to innovation and quality patient care.
Public Disclosure Statement
Hospice of Guernsey, Inc. has created this Public Disclosure Statement in order to demonstrate the terms and conditions of our commitment to all interested parties.
Our information and dissemination practices pertaining to Public Disclosure can be found on this website, in our Consent and Patient Information Handbook and Information Packets.
Anyone has the right to request information about our ownership group and our management company. Patients, their representatives and interested parties may, upon request, receive information pertaining to the ownership group, as well as the philosophy/mission and practices of our Hospice.
Our Hospice is non-profit and free standing, whose past and present interest has been to provide excellent care to our hospice patients and family members and to operate our business using the highest ethical practices.
Any patient or interested parties have the right to obtain information on the licensing, credentialing, and the services regarding our Hospice.
The hospice philosophy and mission can be found in all our information packets.
The hospice philosophy is extended to our patients and family members, our vendors, our private partners (physicians, hospitals, nursing homes, assisted living facilities, etc) and to every governmental, civic, religious, and voluntary agency/organization in our service area.
We publicly disclose the methods by which we protect our patient’s rights and the ethical standards by which we conduct business clinical programs. A copy of specific information may be requested in writing per the HIPAA Regulatory Standards. Hospice of Guernsey, Inc. will provide information once a written request has been received, if disclosure of such information is permitted by law and regulations.